Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brittboo_x's Top Ten Cutest Neopet Countdown - Summer 09 Edition

Hey, Neopet users! I am here to introduce the top ten cutest Neopet Species ever! Here is the deal: these are cute, but they are totally my opinions. Let me know what you think after this countdown!


10. JubJub
These rank at number ten because they are little balls of fluff that pack a mighty punch! Plus, they range in a bunch of colors. SWEET! However, they don't rank any higher because they don't have any arms. Too bad. I think JubJubs are cutest when they are painted with a Cloud Paint Brush!
9. Acara
Acara are a cute species because of their pointy ears, tiny paws, and bright eyes. Plus, they look adorable in most wearables. Acaras look most dashing when painted with a Speckled Paint Brush or zapped into a Silver Acara.
8. Xweetok Awww! These cat-like creatures remind me of my own little kitty at home. These have all the girliness of a kitten with the ferocity of a tiger. Just look at those evil eyes! They are too cute! I adore an Xweetok painted with a Baby Paint Brush.
7. Blumaroo I don't know about you, but Blumaroos remind me of Tigger from Winny the Pooh. Heehee! I love their tails and truck-like noses. They are perfect for elephant lovers. They look especially nice when they are painted with a Faerie Paint Brush or zapped into a Sponge Blumaroo.
6. Kau I love how they look like actual cows! They have adorable stripes and I could imagine them grazing on grass in fields. AWWWWW! If you want your Kau to look it's coolest, pick it up a Spotted Paint Brush to make it look even more realistic!
5. Wocky I have a Wocky of my own, and they seem like little dogs. Behind their adorableness, however, I sense some major power. Yes, be afraid!!! Paint these little guys with a Striped Paint Brush, Baby Paint Brush, or Faerie Paint Brush! They all look super cute!
4. Poogle These rare Neopets are almost irresistable. I CRAVE one of these little critters! They have the cutest little bodies and most innocent eyes. Definitely a girl's best friend. Dress them up with a Plushie Paint Brush or zap them into a Malevolent Sentinent Plushie Poogle for ultimate style!

***TOP THREE SPECIES!***
3. Shoyru
Shoyrus are adorable, pint-sized dragons that can turn your biggest enemy into a pile of ash. They are THE MOST popular species adopted! Paint these cuties with a
Baby Paint Brush (can you tell it's on my wishlist?) or zap them into a Jelly Shoyru!
2. Kacheek These are almost the cutest species, but there is only one species more adorable than them! Cute little bodies, friendly faces, and pointy ears . . . what's not to like? Definitely pick up your Kacheek a Baby Paint Brush, Faerie Paint Brush, or Plushie Paint Brush. If you don't like those, try zapping them into a Jelly Kacheek.
NUMBER ONE!!!



1. Bruce This Neopet is the most adorable because it looks like my favorite animal, a penguin! I have a Speckled Bruce and it is too cute! However, this pet looks good as a Royal Girl, Faerie, Baby, Pink, Ice, Cloud, and Rainbow. Wow, these are versatile!
THANKS FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment